Sunday, July 04, 2004
back jus in time!

As usual, i booked in in the morn for ndp rehearsals. Today was the first time we have to put on camo cream on our faces and wear black gloves and also camo scarfs on our necks. This is the first time i think we really look like soldiers! lol, all green mahz. Today was one of our worst performances I'd say but I can't explain why too...hehe. But it ended on time and i reached camp at 9.15pm, wif sufficient time to book out b4 10pm. My dad brought me home and here I am, gearing up to watch the euros 2004 finals(jus becos it's the finals -_-"). Greece vs Portugal - the curtain raiser of euros 2004 and now also the finals of euros 2004. Din expect either of the teams to make it here actually...would've preferred strongly to see czech wif their beautiful attacking-style football. It's interesting what ppl watch football for. For me, I prefer beautiful attacking-style football which isn't really practical for teams challenging for championships. Thus, I really dislike germany for their ultra-defensive tactics and attacking only on the counter and training very hard on set-pieces! However, there're other ppl who appreciate tactical play and love watching how germany put their tactics to work on a live football match. Football matches these days are very fast-paced and referees have a hard time catching up. As a result, many of their controversial decisions have costed many teams their chances of reaching the finals(awarding penalties to dives, denying penalties to genuine falls etc). With the tv replays readily available, one wonders why they can't change the way they ensure their decisions are fair and just.

posted by sc @ 11:02 pm

---


Gran Torino - Jamie Cullum

The Hunger Site

-tag-


-recent-
-archives-
-links-