Monday, June 21, 2004
slack and stone

It's my off-in-lieu today, but I didn't have anything planned. Only slept at 2am last night so I woke up only at 12noon just in time for lunch...hehe, I don't usually do that but I didn't want to return to camp feeling shagged. After lunch, didn't have much to do so I surfed the web looking for new ideas for my website and also euro 2004 updates(I missed the matches yesterday). My bro got me to see a webby, http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com, which offered free personalised blog templates. Viewing throught the 'little' selections they offer, I chanced upon a design with spiderman 2 as it's theme. That gave me an idea for a new interface for my webby(cos the old one had some design problems I have a hard time solving..hehe, *insight*). And so I started doing up the new interface for my webby but encountered some layout problems and I redid some of the pages I've already done again. After spending ard 3 hrs, I managed to design new logos for my webby's new interface and it was finally up at 3+pm. I was very satisfied with the results but had enough of 'webpage-making' and so did not do up the rest of the pages(the jokes/stories/articles themselves in particular). I'd have to admit the logos weren't what I've thought of initially but lucky me, tyco found the stuff 'readily' available on my com(spent some effort to look for them lar). Hopefully can complete revamping the webby on my nxt book-out and I get new quality emails from my friends(very unlikely cos i dun receive lotsa emails these days, everyone very busy). I heard some news that my coming sunday will be 'burnt' as we'll be having full-dress rehearsals for the ndp. Sad case larz, cos I was actually looking forward to the PA outing to sentosa...tough luck =P

posted by sc @ 6:58 pm

---


Gran Torino - Jamie Cullum

The Hunger Site

-tag-


-recent-
-archives-
-links-