Friday, May 13, 2005
ndp 05
Hmm, also duno if it's gd or bad news larz ar, I'm going to be involved in NDP 05 mobile column. I'll be a gunner in one of the tanks moving along padang on 9 August lorz (unless I fall sick, haha). Well, I'm selected not cos I'm the best gunner in my coy or something larz, jus so happen my commander is selected and he keep me as his gunner lorz. Hai, won't get rest nxt Saturday aft my ATEC Stage 2 le, rehearsals start on tt Saturday. On the whole, can say quite sway to be involved in NDP for 2 consecutive yrs larz, haha. This untimely news comes in a wk which was short but quite siong mainly cos I had fever for 2 days larz, somemore it goes off b4 I can go see the MO, sianz.
We had to get our tanks up and ready cos our dear OC wanted to inspect yesterday morn. We finished quite late for both nights and without sufficient rest and water (my own fault larz), I fell ill lorz. Luckily recovered yesterday larz, cos I was called down to Keat Hong Camp to change the tracks of some tanks so that they can be used for NDP on public roads. If our tanks were to travel on public roads wif the usual metal tracks, I think they'll hafta tar the road aft every rehearsal, haha, the roads sure cui wanz. Well, it's another long and tedious working relationship wif Sgt William *bish*
Lotsa unhappiness in-camp this wk for me larz. I really wonder how some of my other platoon mates can tolerate such selfishness from someone ard them lorz. He's the most zai person I've met in my life, who can really heck care everything, anything for his own benefit. Nvr report back to camp on Sunday nights wif Atten C status on Monday for at least 5 times le, who would believe he's genuinely sick? This wk lagi best. He got Atten C for 3 days cos he kana bitten by something causing his legs to bloat up or something. This wk was taxing on the whole platoon lorz. He's one of the most irresponsible bastards (sorry to ppl who find this word too vulgar ar) I've ever met. To think I'll still have to tolerate him cos no matter what, he'll be working for quite some time wif me as a platoon mate. Guess I'll jus have to learn to live wif it larz, since one can't possibly expect everybody to change for him or everything to go his way ar.
posted by sc @
8:13 pm
---
Gran Torino - Jamie Cullum
|
-tag-
-recent-
-archives-
-links-
|