Friday, April 22, 2005
24C

Well, this wk was another siong wk wif a surprise(not necessarily for the better). Sgt William of 24C proposed to the PC to have his crew changed cos he couldn't work well wif them. So me and Alex are 'promoted' to 24C crew from the spares.

Well, to become 24C crew at this pt in time is gd and bad lorz. First of all, the good thing is tt I won't have to work wif Sgt Kenny for exercises and tt I've managed to avoid having to dig shell-scrapes and setting up triple-con ard tentages in FTX2 and ATEC itself. The obvious bad thing is, having to work wif Sgt William, haha.

Hmm, Sgt William, what of him? He's very rigid and particular abt the way we do things. He demands respect from us lorz, doesn't like us to challenge his orders. Well, I sort of can live wif it larz. We had the chance to work as a crew in the Battalion Skill at Arms and it turned out fine larz, jus tt I have to tolerate wif Sgt William being very keh zhua sometimes. For the first time, I managed to set up the artificial camo for the tank in the specified time required. But the main reason is having a commander who works quietly during the time and doesn't spend too much time complaining and giving lotsa lotsa instructions to his men lorz. The other reason is having dear lao jiao Alex wif us! He's noes all the tricks needed to make it all work out.

posted by sc @ 9:10 pm

---


Gran Torino - Jamie Cullum

The Hunger Site

-tag-


-recent-
-archives-
-links-