Wednesday, May 02, 2007
spiderman 3


Hmm, those ard me who I'll ask out to watch Spiderman 3 are all "booked" and I ended up watching myself in the aftnoon at JP. I couldn't wait eh, been dying to watch it. Missed a few movies in the past cos I kept waiting for someone who hasn't watched a show to pop up, ha, decided not to take the chance.

***WARNING: SPOILERS COMING UP!***

This instalment, not sure if its the final one, was pretty spectacular with Spiderman having to take on 2 enemies at the same time, and they're much more powerful than the previous few, their abilities being really the "special" kind unlike the villians in the previous 2 Spiderman movies who were "assisted" by technology (meaning they could die easily, haha).

Spiderman got possessed/infected by this "black thing" which actually came from outer space (according to the cartoon I watched last time, not clearly reflected in the movie). This "thing" survives by attaching itself to a host (just like a parasite) and makes the host more powerful but it also elevates the rage/anger or any negative feelings in the host which was what happened to Peter Parker when he was driven with rage and almost killed the Sandman (who was the real murderer of Uncle Ben), Harry Osbourne and "pushed" Mary Jane away from him by hurting her really bad.

The movie showed how jealousy can really get the better of you and it did with Mary Jane when she lost her lead role in a play and seeing how NY worshipped Spiderman, she felt really sad. Things were made worse as Peter couldn't fathom how she really felt even though he really loved her deeply. Being ostracized by people in real life because he's a nerd, he becomes really happy when he sees how people loved Spiderman. As a publicity stunt, he hung upside down on stage to kiss a girl he saved who was the Mayor's daughter or something (didn't really noticed carefully, maybe wrong, hehe) and this really angered Mary Jane as she felt this was something special shared between her and Spiderman/Peter only.

Enough of spoilers already I guess so how he managed to defeat 2 super villians I shall keep mum, hehe. Typical Spiderman movie with a slightly better ending than Spiderman 2, which ended in the lamest possible way in my opinion. A must watch! (like someone's gonna miss the show rite, ha)

posted by sc @ 7:55 pm

---


Gran Torino - Jamie Cullum

The Hunger Site

-tag-


-recent-
-archives-
-links-