![]() |
|
|
Sunday, May 09, 2004
b-day!
As I'll be booking in 2nite at 10pm(means leaving home at ard 8.45pm), my parents celebrated my b-day last night(aft 12am) wif a chocolate cake. We went to Orchard in the aftnoon for a meal and it took us ard 1/2hr b4 finding a nice place to have a western meal. Aft tt, my parents went shopping at Tangs while me and my bro went to borders to buy some bks(cos I wan to read some bks during my free time in-camp). Aft looking ard for abt an hr, I bought 2 self-help books cos I hope to improve myself in other aspects of my life besides studies lorz...haha. Then on the way home, we stopped by at the market as my parents went to buy 4D. I looked at the rates for betting on football and saw very very gd rates for the opposing team playing Newcastle 2nite. As I din want to 'betray' my beloved Newcastle, I bet on Fulham winning Arsenal instead(cos I used to hate Arsenal, not so much anymore). Hopefully luck will be on my side 2nite!
posted by sc @
Gran Torino - Jamie Cullum |
-tag-
-recent-
-archives-
-links- |